Include a “What Sets Ravenna Apart” section
What Sets Ravenna Apart?
Ravenna stands out from other personal trainers with her emphasis on customizing and tailoring programs to meet the specific needs of each individual. She is passionate about helping people reach their potential, whatever that may be. Drawing on years of experience, she creates training plans based on state-of-the-art research and a “whole-person” approach to health and wellness. She ensures her clients are empowered to make long-lasting lifestyle changes by engaging them in an interactive process so they can set their own goals while being supported along the way. In addition, Ravenna works with clients at any level—adding modifications or intensifying workouts as needed to help them stay motivated and achieve results.
Include a “Ravenna’s Favorite Exercises” section
Ravenna, a personal trainer in Baltimore, loves to stay active and try new types of exercise. Her favorite exercises include swimming, running, calisthenics and strength training. She loves swimming for its low-impact nature which makes it a great workout for those just starting out or trying to recover from an injury. Running is another one of her go-to workouts that she enjoys because it’s easy to do anywhere with minimal equipment needed. Calisthenics are a great way to spice up her training routine with exercises like pushups, burpees and planks helping to challenge her body and core strength. Finally, Ravenna also enjoys adding weight training into her regimen as way of enhancing muscular endurance and pushing further limits while getting the most out of each workout session.
Include a “Common Myths About Exercise” section
Common Myths About Exercise:
1. You have to exercise for hours each day – This popular myth is untrue. Regular exercise does not have to take up hours of your day; 10 minutes of daily physical activity can be just as beneficial and make exercising easier to fit into a busy schedule.
2. Weightlifting makes you “bulky” – Contrary to this belief, weightlifting done properly is a fantastic way to build muscle, increase endurance and make your body stronger overall. Ravenna can recommend specific weight lifting routines that are designed to achieve the results you desire without “bulking up”.
3. Results happen overnight – One of the most common misconceptions about exercise is that results happen immediately after starting a workout program, however this could not be further from the truth. Working out requires dedication and consistency in order for you to see progress over time. Ravenna understands this and creates tailored programs that focus on gradual improvement as you work towards your goals.
Include a “Success Tips” section
1. Set Realistic goals – Break your bigger goals into smaller and more manageable chunks in order to reach them. Set achievable and measurable objectives so that you can keep track of your progress.
2. Stay Accountable – Find a friend or workout buddy, who can be your cheerleader on bad days. Having someone to motivate and encourage you will help keep you going and hold yourself accountable for staying on the right track.
3. Embrace the Process – You won’t see results overnight, take the time to enjoy each small milestone achieved along the way and appreciate the journey, they will get you where you want to go faster than expecting immediate results.
4. Have Fun – Find new ways to make fitness enjoyable, incorporate activities that challenge both your body and mind while also providing enjoyment!
Include a “Nutrition Advice” section
Ravenna’s approach to nutrition is simple and straightforward. She believes that balanced meals should be built around lean protein, healthy fats, minimally processed carbohydrates, and plenty of fresh produce. Her favorite recipes revolve around nutritious ingredients like lean meats, non-starchy vegetables, whole grains, and healthy spices and seasonings.
One of Ravenna’s go-to recipes is a hearty Turkey Chilli Bowl. This nutritious meal consists of ground turkey cooked with diced tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn, diced bell peppers and onions. To give the chilli bowl an added flare she likes to add taco or chili seasoning for extra flavour. To complete the dish she tops it off with a dollop of Greek yogurt and avocado slices for added creaminess.
Another one of her favourites is Salmon Cakes served with Herbed Yogurt Sauce. The salmon patties are made from canned wild salmon (drained) mixed with chopped red onion, bread crumbs and spices – all blended together to form doughy cakes that are fried on a pan lightly in some olive oil until they are golden brown. The herbed yogurt sauce is a blend of minced garlic cloves with plain Greek yogurt topped with fresh herbs like parsley or dill which is then used as a dipping sauce for these delicious morsels!
Passionate about providing useful information to anyone with an interest in the field of Personal Training, I strive to pass on to our readers quality information and to answer any questions about Personal Trainers, the work they do and how to become one.